Wednesday, October 2, 2013

USE WINDOW FRAME AS PICTURE FRAME

Recently I thought of everything I had done this summer with a smile on my face. This summer has been quite good actually. Still there was one thing missing to make it perfect in every way. It was to find something or be given something old which without a doubt would be a waste/trash in others eyes. I had not thought about this for a long time when I walked past my house and found 3 window frames in a trashcan which looked perfect for a frame for all my photos. Since then I have cleaned them and used sandpaper to make to look nicer and even more old looking. I can not wait to put my photos in them to hang up on the wall. This is the thing with old things like these, they have history like us!


Will post photos of my picture frames later!

No comments:

Post a Comment