Monday, November 4, 2013

TROJA - LADIES NIGHT

I was so lucky to receive an invitation to a "ladies night" with a turquoise color theme, November 2. I was wearing one item from The Troja Collection, poncho coat, as well as a dress I made for myself a few years ago (http://troja.is/index.php?id_product=24&controller=product&id_lang=1). 

The turquoise theme  made me go through my wardrobe discovering I do not have many items in that color. To do the trick I put on a turquoise eye shadow, a turquoise ring and to have something close to my face in that color I used old skirt as a scarf. At last I took a red waistband from my vintage dress to tie around my neck with a bow.



One thing I am very proud of is Troja´s clothing label but it is very elegant looking as can be seen below. That logo is stitched in the upper back of the poncho similar to most of Troja´s items. This is the case with the Thorbjorg and Margaretha top also.


I was not the only one wearing clothing from The Troja Collection since

My

Dear Friend
Valgerður Sverrisdóttir

The One inviting me to the Party

was also wearing

Thorbjorg Top with the attachable skirt

From 

The Troja Collection



The cool thing with this item is...you can play with the neckline and put on the attachable skirt to change it into a chiffon coat. 



This makes it easy to change your look just like that in no time!

&

That is exactly what Troja is all about.

















No comments:

Post a Comment