Saturday, September 7, 2013

TROJA´S FASHION

Troja´s collection was launched July 24. 2013
This summer was one of the best summers. I spent lots of time with fabulous PRO people who helped me to launch my first clothing collection Troja. The makeup artists, the hair stylists, the movie maker, the photographer, the stylist, the models and all the others made this day the most perfect day ever! I asked my brother to join us since it is a fact that a business world would not be the same without determined smart men. You can see him at the photo wearing blue suit which he borrowed from a family member. This is a very old suit but looked as if I made it myself to go with my collection. The sunglasses which he found somewhere made the look just perfect! The Troja collection is very elegant. It is in the name of Audrey Hepburn, the sixties and SLOW FASHION. More is on the way from Troja, so follow us on facebook or take a look at www.troja.is regularly. By the way, I am on the right side on the photo wearing the diamond dress from the collection and some old curtains which was given to me. Just loved that curtain! Others on the photo are (from the left): Thorbjorg I. Asbjarnardottir, Thorbjorg Konradsdottir, Thora K. Loftsdottir and Margret G. Asbjarnardottir. My dear friend Sigrun E. Thorisdottir took care of the hair and we did the makeup our self. 

Gudjon Loftsson my brother and a Land Rover
We borrowed a Land Rover from Sveini I. Bragasyni to make the fashion show the most perfect. I tell you this, and you promise not to tell anyone:) My brother was the driver, driving the models to which place the fashion show was held...on the street outside. The plan was to honk the horn wildly to make some noise but well, when my brother started to honk it, no noise came. Yes that is a lesson I learned, always to test everything beforehand especially if you have a car which is not brand new. Every time I think of this, I start smiling.

Fashion show on the street in Hvammstangi, Iceland
 Yes when I said the fashion show was at the street, I really meant what I said, it really was on the street! No lighting, no runway just the nature and natural weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment